QFAB: Queen's Micro/Nano Fabrication Laboratory
Contact Prof. Rob Knobel <firstname.lastname@example.org> to access/edit the pages.
- If you are a Canadian academic using our facility consider applying for up to $3500 in Financial Assistance through CMC Microsystems. This program reduces the barriers to research by easing the cost of travelling to non-local facilities and/or sharing the cost of processing your devices. Application deadlines are monthly.
- November 19, 2012: A new FIB source heat procedure is in effect.
- July 25, 2011: The power supply for the mask aligner has been repaired.
- July 19, 2011: The power supply for the mask aligner failed, and will be down until we can find a replacement part.
- June 28, 2011: Calendar web site is back up again! All information from our temporary calendars have been loaded onto the old calendar.
- June 10, 2011: Calendar web site is down. Please sign up using paper sheet on the door to the cleanroom.
- July 1, 2010 An emergency eyewash and shower station has been installed in the hallway outside the QFAB lab. If you get a hazardous liquid spilled on you, use the stations to wash it off. Full details of safety procedures depend on the chemical being used - please familiarize yourself with the MSDS information for your process chemicals.
- May 14, 2010: Air conditioning is operational again!
- Access & Training
- Cleanroom Cleaning Instructions
- Fabrication Recipes
- Optical Microscope Pictures Gallery or directly linked here: AFM, Zeiss, and SEM
- Supplies to Order
- Support and Funding
Getting started with wiki
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.